Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sleepless in KayEl, 2011 Edition



It's 5 hours into the new year... and not a creature is stirring, not even a mouse...

I often attribute my sleeplessness to the fact that I have so much on my mind that I just can't shut off -- ideas, things to do, people to see, friends I would love to catch up with.


But mostly it's an excuse to stay up more than the requisite 16hours :)

Whatever the case may be, with each passing year I am inspired anew to do more with my life, to live it to its fullest as I promised Jennifer oh-so-long ago. So in this new year I resolve to do just that.

2010 has been very good to me. And I know that 2011 will be better!


God bless and yes, we all made it didn't we? If you believe it, this is our last year, so let's all LIVE it well!

No comments: